Monday, September 21, 2009

Bento #6 & Supplies

Okay, my last set of supplies came in the mail today. It's hard not to get carried away! I ordered a second box for Jackson and a couple very small cutters. One is a set of 4 and the other slices a piece of bread perfectly with little trucks, including a firetruck! With my previous purchases, I think I've spent around $20-25, which is about the same as a lunchbox, so I'm happy with these purchases since they'll get use for his lunches and beyond.
Second Box & Supplies
Of course I had to use it for tomorrow,
Bento #6
Tofu, cut with a star from the new set, sweet potato fries, and pears steamed with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I feel like I'm somewhat getting a hang of the whole bento look, as this one looks pretty bland and colorless to me.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Bento Gears!!
    http://www.from-japan-with-love.com

    ReplyDelete