Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday

I'm going to stop numbering Jackson's bentos. Only because when I go to save a picture, it's so hard to remember what number I'm on! And, as much as I love to make his lunches, blogging them is another story. So, they're not really the number they seem because I am missing bentos in between!

For tomorrow, berries, cheese, Annie's Whole Wheat Crackers, and teryaki tofu, cut with a whale. I'm thinking I need to order some more cutters and this time get them even smaller so I can have more fun with them!

Jackson is watched at home either by my mom or husband, so they cut his food for him. I'm guessing if I sent him to daycare, I might have to cut up the tofu so he could eat it? I really have no idea what they would expect for an 11 month old's lunch.

Bento #12

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Oh - I found a site for you on how to make cute sandwiches, let me try to remember what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! And yep, you'd have to cut it all up for him if he went to daycare.

    ReplyDelete